Sunday 13 July 2014

The Picture House ♡

Is it wrong that I went to a Crown Carvery and ordered southern fried chicken strips & chips with a BBQ dip?
I'm treating myself to a shortbread biscuit with chocolate chips as I'm writing this post hehe. Yummy!

Today me and my family went to a small carvery/pub called 'The Picture House'. My belly didn't fancy a sunday roast it wanted something else but as soon as I saw my sisters plate I wished I had the same lol. It looked scrumptious! 
I forgot to take a few snaps of the food, I was hungry so I dug straight in haha! 

I wore a vest top, leggings, dolly shoes and I put a leather jacket on in case it was a bit chilly. I was totally wrong to bring it because the sun came out as we made our way to the pub. It's a good job I was only wearing a vest top and not a jumper. I was boiling. (I had a full face of makeup on too- what a mistake that was!) Sometimes the weather in England is unpredictable. Grrr. Annoying. I had my sunglasses though. That's enough moaning haha. It was such a lovely day to go for a meal with my family. 

Hope you all have had a relaxing sunday and thank you for reading my blog :D 

Love Laura 

♥ Follow me on Instagram 
♥ Follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Zaynab said...

The print on your top is beautiful!

x
Bella
www.twodottedlines.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww thank you Bella :) xxx