Monday 7 July 2014

My Trip To Majorca ♡

Hey! Welcome back to my blog :)
This is my second attempt of writing this blog post... unfortunately. The first post was up for about 2 months but my pictures stopped showing up so I gave up by deleting it and I'm finally starting again.

Back in April, myself and my mum went to Majorca for a short holiday which was so relaxing especially because I was doing my a-levels at the time. That little break away from reality (studying and deadlines for coursework) was just what I needed. Stress freeeee!! :)

Majorca is a gorgeous island, the beaches are beautiful however the sea was freezing :( apart from that, we had fun in the sun!

Cala Gran Beach- Cala D'or
As we made our way down to the beach I wanted to take a picture of the view from the top. However... lol! Photobomb!!! Haha, once I realised I zoomed in and the man was actually looking right at the camera.


Palma
We travelled to Palma from Cala D'or by a coach which took roughly1 hour but we was entertained by a 3 year old who sung nursery rhymes very well to the whole of the coach haha. She did the same on the way back and I'm pretty sure all of the coach (who spoke english) were crying with laughter at how cute and funny she was haha.
I love this!! Here's a picture of it on my bedroom wall :D


Marina De Cala D'or










Glass Bottom Boat

We had so much fun Majorca, I hope these pictures do it justice how beautiful it is there. We loved it! I would definitely recommend going to Cala D'or for a family holiday however I wouldn't recommend going during the Easter holidays because most of the travel shops were closed as they are religious which meant that they needed to close their shops to celebrate. 

.



Thank you for reading my blog :) 
Feel free to ask questions, leave comments or leave your blog/website in the comments section as I'd love to read your thoughts on fashion, beauty or lifestyle related things.

Love Laura 
   Instagram 

4 comments:

Zaynab said...

The artwork is beautiful, I love how it's bright :)

Bella
www.twodottedlines.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you hehe & thanks for your comment xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely post!:)
Keep in touch xoxo
Antonella

Unknown said...

Thank you, do you have a blog?

Laura x