Saturday 26 July 2014

Get To Know Me || Part 2 ♡

Have you been out of the Country? Yes :D 3 times

Do you speak any other Languages? I can only speak English fluently but I know the odd words, phrases and small questions in French, Spanish (from school and holidays) and also in Polish (from my best friend)

Have you graduated High School? Yeah, I left in 2012. I've just left sixth form too and I'm starting university in September. EEEEK!!

Do you have any siblings? I have 2 older sisters- Amy and Anna.

What’s your favourite store? I shop at 3 stops the most- H&M, NewLook and Primark but my favourite one has to be H&M.

Favourite Restaurant? Wetherspoons (pub/restaurant/bar) It has amazing food! I used to go there nearly every week at one point lol. The food is delicious!!! If you love English pub dinners you will love Wetherspoons ;)

Did you like school? I did and I didn't like school. I did because I made hilarious memories and friends, I also liked the majority of my subjects and there are some teachers that helped me to get where I am today, I am very thankful.
I went to an “all girls” school however when I was in year 11 it changed to a mixed school and from then on our school’s reputation went down hill, the teachers became stricter because there were more people who miss behaved which meant that there had to be horrible rules :(

 Favourite YouTubers? Oh gosh, I have loads!!!
Wow! That took a while…

 Favourite Movie? My favourite movie is Dear John.

 Favourite TV show? It has got to be Hollyoaks, but when Big Brother comes on that’s my favourite ;)

 Pc or Mac? I've always had a PC but when I can eventually afford my own Mac computer or laptop, I’ll be switching ;)



 What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy S III Mini

 How tall are you? Let’s just say short.


I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog post and getting to know me a little bit better :) If you have any suggestions of tags that I can do, please comment down below :)

Thank you for reading my blog,

Love Laura

 ♥ Follow me on Instagram 
 ♥ Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments: