Sunday 27 July 2014

A surprise BBQ Party & Cocktails ♡

So the other day my family threw a surprise BBQ party for a relative and it was hilarious!

My dad is a pro when it comes to BBQ's, my sisters are pro's when it comes to decorating and preparing the food and I'm a pro at.. well.. hmm.. blowing balloons up with our bestestest friend Debbie (Click here for her blog) I think I got the easiest task because I'm the youngest of the 3 sisters. 

Don't you just hate it when you forgot to stretch the balloon before blowing it up and it pops just as you've started? Yeah.. so do I lol!

To start the day off I had my breakfast, a quick shower, we all got ready and headed to our local supermarket for the food, drinks, decorations and ice-lollies. Mmm! Once that was done, we treated ourselves to a Pistachio Magnum. YUMMY!



My outfit:
NewLook- vest top & sandals
Primark- tan belt, sunglasses, small tan bracelet
H&M- floral skater skirt (click here for my blog post about it)


When we arrived home, everyone started their specific job roles and we had around 2-3 hours to get everything done. 



We had an amazing time with our family and friends, the food tasted amazing (as usual) thanks dad! :) We had many laughs, a few screams from the balloon popping and lastly, sore bums from sitting on a garden bench too long haha!

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog :)

Love Laura
 ♡

 ♥ Follow me on Instagram 
 ♥ Follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Lou said...

I love your outfit!
Great post xx

Louleecutie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you :) your comment means a lot xx