Monday 21 July 2014

A Spontaneous BBQ ♡


Daisy earrings
Rings
Thin tan-coloured belt

Navy blue dress
Tan-coloured sandals

 We've had really nice weather in England recently, it’s been mid 20's (Celsius) and to us that is hot haha :)
We had a BBQ today as you can see, it was yummy!! I wanted to show you what I wore today since I rarely get the chance to wear dresses hehe
Also, I'm sorry about the lighting in my mirror selfie the sun was glaring in my room  ☼ 

 Thanks for reading my blog ;)
 Love Laura

 ♥ Follow me on Instagram 
 ♥ Follow me on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Sjoukje Croux said...

Looks like you had a lovely time - spontaneous actions are always the best. x
www.lemontierres.com

Unknown said...

I agree hehe, thanks for your comment x

Rupsha said...

Love your outfit. :)
-Ru.
LOVESICKLILAC
[If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

Unknown said...

Thank you :) & thanks for your comment, it means alot xx

Laura ♡