Thursday 17 July 2014

25 Things About Me ♡

1. I love sweet food

2. I love dogs (if they're not viscous)

3. When my mum was pregnant with me, the scans showed that I was a boy so my parents called me Jack lol. My parents told me this story when I was in my childhood years and obviously I miss heard so what happened? I started telling my friends in primary school my middle name was Jack and I wrote on all of my books throughout primary school "Laura Jack Steele"Yes, my teachers were really confused lol. In year 6 my teacher actually asked my mum what the story was behind it. It was sooo embarrassing!

4. I love fitness/exercising (when I can be bothered)

5. When I was younger nearly all of the kids in my street had water fights. One day me and my sister waited in my friends garden for her to come out. She let her Alsation dog out by accident she said. Anyway, it bit me in my back, my sister swung me around after to protect me, God knows what could of happened if she didn't. From what I can still remember it hurt really bad :( wow bad memories lol! Luckily I don't have any scars.

6. I have two sisters.

7. My birthday is on the 21st of February.

8. I was born in 1996 and up until a few years ago it always used to snow on my birthday  

9. I used to part my hair down the middle, gel it down until I got it perfect and I tied it at the bottom of my head. Me and my primary school best friend has the exact same hairstyle for years! We thought we was cool. Lol.

10. My favourite colour changes all of the time- currently it's a coral/peachy colour 

11. My first job- I worked at TK Maxx. I was 16 and I hated it!

12. I'm starting university this September- I'm nervous, scared and excited 

13. I was always the shy girl in my primary school and high school years unless I was with my friends ;) they brought the funny and weird side of me out.
They still do hehe 

14. I have many memories from high school but one I remember so clear is this- me and my friends blew up balloons one day and we put them under our tops to make boobs and pregnant bellies whilst our tutor laughed at us and took pictures- 2/3 years later she embarrassed us in our year 11 leaving assembly lol. It was funny looking back at them. (I can't find the pictures but when I do I'll add them to this post!)
15. I'm a Yorkshire lass! 

16. I can't sing...

17. I used to dance- street dance, contemporary & cheer-leading.

18. I love meerkats  I started collecting the toys but I've stopped lol.. My sister bought me a meerkat pen haha & a few of my friends in sixth form started calling me Sergei lol... #awks

19. I've never been to a gig/festival.

20. I'm under 5ft lol.. hmm.. I hate genetics -.-

21.All of our family dogs in the past have been Jack Russells and we called them all Jack except the female dog we had... we called her Jill. Get it? Jack and Jill went up the hill? Haha! #thatsawkstoo

22. I love Hollyoaks (a british soap)

23. I want to move to the south-west of England after University 

24. I'm scared of spiders :(

25. Another story from my childhood lol... My parents took me to a shop to get my ears pierced. Everything was going fine until I had my first ear done lol. I ran away crying whilst putting my hands over my ears screaming and shouting "I don't want it done!!!" Lol. I had no choice but to be forced to get my other ear pieced haha. I'm very thankful now though 

I hope you liked reading mine, I've read quite a few of these posts and I've loved them, haha 

Have you done this tag?

Love Laura


♥ Follow me on Instagram
 Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments: