Wednesday 23 July 2014

Get To Know Me || Part 1 ♡

Hello there! Welcome back to my blog. I've decided to take part in another tag for you to get to know me better so I hope you enjoy :)

Do you have a middle name? Nope but my full name is Laura Steele :) 

What was your favourite subject in school? I enjoyed the majority of my subjects in school a lot but my favourite subject was maths. Mainly because my teacher in year 10 & 11 was so funny, he would always make us laugh every lesson. Also because we got taken out of PE (Physical Education) lessons for extra maths and the teachers there were hilarious! We had lots of fun, laughs (sometimes with tears haha) but we did work hard even though they bribed us with biscuits ;) 

 What’s your favourite drink? Definitely Dr. Pepper! 

 Favourite song at the moment? Ella Eyre – If I goSia – Chandelier


 What would you name your children? Woah, I’m only 18 ;) It’s too early for me to think of my children’s names ;)

  Do you participate in any sports? I was a dancer but I stopped 2 years ago :(

 Favourite Book? I don’t read books as it’s not something I’ve been interested in for years but when I was younger my favourite book was Laura’s Star. (I’ve still got my first copy of it) I used to memorise the first few paragraphs of it and if I read over it again I would probably still be able to do that haha. Geek.

  Favourite Colour? Currently it’s a coral/peachy colour.

 Favourite Animal? I’m such a dog lover!! 

 Favourite perfume? Trésor Midnight Rose- I don’t have this perfume but my cousin wears it all the time and it smells beautiful! I don’t know how to describe the smell but the description is: “Lancôme's mischievous and playful fragrance” I need to purchase it ;)

  Favourite holiday? My first ever family holiday abroad is my favourite holiday, we went to Zante and it was fab!!!  I drove a small boat! (I don’t know if that’s the correct term lol) I’m pretty sure my family were scared because I was only 15. I wish I had proof of this because it was the best experience of my life haha!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog post and getting to know me a little bit better :) I'm going to be posting the rest of this soon so keep posted! ;)

Love Laura

 ♥ Follow me on Instagram 
 ♥ Follow me on Bloglovin




2 comments:

Lan said...

Nice post! Your blog is very nice and interesting. I`m glad when you have time to visit me, too <3

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww thank you :) I would love to read your blog x

Laura x